Thursday, January 23, 2014


SLOG-week3: Object-Oriented Programming




Hello everyone,

To begin with, it is the week 3 since the classes started. Although I can surely say that I have found CSC148 very helpful. If you ask exactly in what way? Well, I have been asking myself " what is really exciting about being a programmer "! I think, everyone agrees for that moment. And that moment is when your code is not working, which you are on to solve for so long hours, is finally get worked. And sometimes you do not know how, but it works. At that times, I feel so happy and feel the pleasure of fulfilment about what you are doing.
On the other hand, the good thing is you can always get a help when you are stuck, For that I like Piazza. For example, for my exercise 1, I found Piazza very helpful, especially, when I misunderstood an auto marking report. Moreover, for exercise 1, I found labs very very helpful when I did not know how to even start it. The thing is during lectures I may not pay attention or understand a topic right away, but with labs it comes more clear. For instance, when we started covering "Classes", I was not that comfortable with classes and constructing it for exercise 1. After the lab, I felt myself less nervous about class.



1 comment:

  1. Please take some time to reflect and comment on the content of the course itself, rather than just your work in it!

    ReplyDelete