Week 6: Intro to Trees and Assignment 1
Week 6 was the most busiest and exhausting week for me so far. There were so many assignments need to be done in the same week and same day from the other classes also. It just made me nervous. I was having problem with my tour function for assignment 1. I'd been thinking about coming up more efficient way of moving of four cheeses for a week. Professor Danny Heap, showed his way of moving three cheeses with three stools. He explained it so accessibly to understand choosing origin, intermediate stool, and destination to move each cheese around. But when I tried myself to apply that for four cheeses, it got more harder than I thought. Eventually, I ended up using four stools. So I finally managed to finish on time.
Trees. I heard about it before from my friends, but never had an idea what really that is. Even it was the introduction, I felt confused because it was completely new thing. We did not cover trees on CSC108. However, I am going to take time and try to understand it during reading week.
No comments:
Post a Comment